SOUND 3D PRINTING
Fabrisonic LLC is an innovative manufacturing technology company that provides 3D metal printing services in a wide range of metals through our low‐temperature Ultrasonic Additive Manufacturing (UAM) technology. We harness sound waves to merge layers of metal foil in a process that requires no melting. The 3D metal printing process creates complex components that have unique features and attributes not possible with traditional manufacturing techniques:
- SOLID‐STATE WELDING TECHNOLOGY ENABLES
- Printing of dissimilar metal laminates in one part without changing the metal properties / cladding
- Printing custom designed metal matrix composites
- LOW-TEMPERATURE PROCESS ENABLES
- Embedding electronics and sensors in 100% dense metal structures
- Integration of smart materials for reactive structures
- LAYER BY LAYER PRINTING ENABLES
- Complex internal features
- LARGE AVAILABLE ENVELOPE ENABLES
- High productivity allows for 3D printing of metal parts up to six feet by six feet
Learn how Fabrisonic can help you produce “impossible” parts…
3D Metal Printing Design Challenge
Fabrisonic wants to know how creative you are before December 31, 2017!!!
Click the WOW icon to take you to the page for more information and to enter. Good luck and have fun!
Find out more how 3D-printing can help bring your ideas to life. Fill out a request form and our experts will follow up with you soon.